Five things you can radically purge in ten minutes
2016 is almost gone. Best time to dump the clutter!
No time to waste!
The clock is ticking!
Get a bag or a box and go!
Dump all of your…
- VHS movies. (while you are at it, do the DVD’s too)
- Plastic cups/plates (Yep, every one of them, even if you have a three-year-old)
- Plastic grocery/shopping bags (recycle them at the food store)
- Everything in your junk drawer (It is okay. You will be fine)
- Anything that was part of a hobby you no longer do (e.g. skiing, scuba diving or scrapbooking)
Here is a bonus – All your wire clothes hangers (You know, the ones from the cleaners. Take them back to them)
There you have it. Make it quick and painless. If you need help, send me an e-mail and we’ll work through it together.